Thrive: Counseling and Psychological Services
Dedicated to empowering positive change
Is life sometimes overwhelming? Is it hard navigating all the expectations and responsibilities of daily life while simultaneously feeling as if you’re “too much” and “not enough?” Maybe you do everything you’re supposed to do to “fix” the problem. Maybe you’ve even talked to someone — you’ve talked and talked, yet ultimately you still feel stuck in the same old patterns.
At Thrive, we provide a good base for self-reflection, and we know results are as important as understanding. We are committed to your well-being.
This is what we will do for you:
- Provide you with on-the-go strategies.
- Work with you to set goals, examine difficulties, and find realistic solutions that provide relief and clarity.
- Teach you skills to identify, challenge, and modify negative thinking, because the way you think impacts the way you feel.
- Plan a system of organization that is tailored to your day-to-day success.
- Harness your determination to help you learn new skills.
- Help you to more clearly identify what you need and also effectively express it to others — starting with your relationship with your therapist.
Often after treatment, clients are more comfortable in their own skin. When an overwhelming situations arises, they have the tools and ability to handle it. They feel more confident negotiating their needs in day-to-day life and feel better able to make conscious decisions about their next steps, rather than feeling paralyzed by indecision.
We specialize in providing research-proven treatments tailored to the individual needs and goals of our patients.
Among the problems we commonly treat are:
- Relationship issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sexuality (e.g., anxiety, mismatched desire)
- Sexual Health (e.g. Genito-Pelvic Pain Disorder/ Penetration Disorder)
- Panic Disorder
- PTSD and complex trauma
- Social Anxiety
- Phobias (e.g., fear of flying)
- LGBTQ issues
- Career issues and dissatisfaction
- Grief and Loss
- Personality disorders